Friday, June 3, 2016

First Aid: Bandaging

 < Arm Sling - how do I do it?
 < Which is your injured arm?
 < Tightening the arm sling.
 < Sheryl and Janelle did a great job!
 < Let me secure this part.
 < Arm Sling with an immobilizing broad bandage.
 < Poor Mr Seah's arm is injured. :)
 < The broad bandage looks suspicious.
 < Ming Zhao's very excited about his 'masterpiece'.
 < Oh, your elbow is injured?
 < Let me help you.
 < Ding Zheng can rest his injured elbow until the ambulance arrives.
 < Triangular to Broad to Narrow bandage.
 < I'll take care of that wrist injury.
 < Jai's nicely bandaged 'palm injury'.
 < It looks like a huge dumpling!
 < He did it for me!
 < Can you tell which part is injured?
 < No, we're not begging for money :) 
 < Jai: "This is what I did!"
 < Living the Scout Promise - helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment